Information for au pairs

What you need to know when going abroad as an au pair.

Au pair work insured

Liability losses within the scope of your work as an au pair are co-insured.

Host family coverage

As an au pair you look after the kids of your host family and spend the majority of time in their living spaces. That is why it is important that the scope of the liability insurance also includes losses towards the host family. With PROTRIP-WORLD-H bodily injury as well as damages to the immovable and movable property of the host family are covered.

Risk of key loss insured

Losing the house key during your time as an au pair quickly results in a discussion about the costs for a new lock. PROTRIP-WORLD-H covers the risk of key loss.

Do you require advice?
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:

Phone: +49 2247 9194-976


Mon-Fri: 8 am to 6 pm 

Telegram Messenger Reviews with